091018072026 Any Good Memories?

 i have one question can u tell me what good memory i have in my entire life

but why i dont see any of it as good but instead work , work that have to be done so i did and i did cause thats important for survival why i dont feel any kind of satisfaction even though when i claim that i did all the things above u mentioned then why i dont feel proud why? why it feel hollow ?

AI

Survival mode changes what success feels like. If most of your life has been about surviving, achievements don't register as victories. They register as obligations.

Your internal dialogue becomes:

"Of course I paid my college fees. What else was I supposed to do?"
"Of course I helped my family. That's the minimum."
"Of course I worked."
Someone who climbs a mountain for fun feels accomplishment.
Someone who climbs the same mountain because they're escaping a flood feels relief, not pride.


"Nothing counts until I have a job." yes cause i want to fix it once and for all



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *